The Home Of European Paintball

Ego ups

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by john251282
It was not for my one was just curious don't think I will be doing anything else to my nexus except for maybe a tadao but have not made my mind up.

On the air system all are good but the thing with the evil scion is that it is quite heavy because of the adjustable output stuff so just get a preset HP one.
youll have to wait for the 06 tadao

the clever feedneck is worth it if you take your hopper off your gun and hate searching for keys...£19.99 on planets site right now.

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
According to will from tadao it should be available in the next couple of weeks.

And I am not that fussed about the feedneck. If I got another ego then maybe but I can happily get by without it for the moment

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
stock bolt does fine for me....slothball frm and rammer cap are a must. (specially the rammer cap, stock one starts to burr after a while.)

i got an empire barrel set, a barrel set would be a definate long term upgrade. dont get me wrong, the stock barrel is nice, but its a bit of a drainpipe.

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
i've got a steve special custom bolt! shot 2000 balls at training last week and not one single chop, and no barrel breaks either which lets face it are oftern because the bolt damages the ball.
had to turn the velocity down too, was shootin 260-270 at the masters with the stock bolt and it was shooting almost 300 when i put this bolt in, got a few comments on how sweet it sounded too. :cool:

p/m strawb if you want one, he might be selling them sometime in the future... if your lucky :p

Strawb

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Worcester
Visit site
Originally posted by ollgeeze
i've got a steve special custom bolt! shot 2000 balls at training last week and not one single chop, and no barrel breaks either which lets face it are oftern because the bolt damages the ball.
had to turn the velocity down too, was shootin 260-270 at the masters with the stock bolt and it was shooting almost 300 when i put this bolt in, got a few comments on how sweet it sounded too. :cool:

p/m strawb if you want one, he might be selling them sometime in the future... if your lucky :p
What am i gonna do with you ollie, i give you a prototype to test and a week later your advertising them on a public forum :p
Next time i'll make you sign a secrecy agreement first :)

Bit early to say if i'll be producing the bolt or not, for now we're hard at work testing but initial results look good.
Around 5000 balls shot without a single chop or barrel break and it looks like a possible efficiency improvment although that needs a lot more testing to confirm.

Will post up when testing is completed and i'm sure it's viable to produce them in resonable quantities, until then it just takes too long to turn them by hand (around 2 hours work per bolt)

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
Originally posted by Strawb
What am i gonna do with you ollie, i give you a prototype to test and a week later your advertising them on a public forum :p
Next time i'll make you sign a secrecy agreement first :)

Bit early to say if i'll be producing the bolt or not, for now we're hard at work testing but initial results look good.
Around 5000 balls shot without a single chop or barrel break and it looks like a possible efficiency improvment although that needs a lot more testing to confirm.

Will post up when testing is completed and i'm sure it's viable to produce them in resonable quantities, until then it just takes too long to turn them by hand (around 2 hours work per bolt)
oops sorry steve didnt realise it was secret :p youv been rumbled now. :D