Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego10,11 vs creed

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
What gun you prefer is down to personal preference. I have had Egos, Creeds, DM's, Autocockers......a lot of guns.

The history of Eclipse is that you have players designing guns for players. Reliable guns, and most issues with them are due to user error.

Buy an Etha, if you can't afford a Geo or Ego.

You won't be disappointed.

Reactions: Lucky_CRO

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I bet you see your fare share of butchered noids. People should leave well alone if they don't know what they are doing. An eclipse Noid is about £100 how much on a creed or demon?

Your not wrong, but most blow or fail due to user error, but i have seen the odd few rouge ones blow in under 200 shots. Creed solenoids are around £70 so slightly cheaper.

But why is ego much better? I just hate so fuc*ing much when people say this is better or these is **** without any argoument.
You have to keep on top of your creeds maintenance to keep it running well, some 0 rings are in odd places and if they fail out on the field its a big job to put right, and Vanguard use british standard 0ring sizes in the demon and creed and you may struggle to get those in Croatia.

The best analogy i can do is....

Ego.......Porsche/Ferrari, proven cars that just keep getting better.
Creed....TVR, great fast UK built car, but prone to breaking down.

Lucky_CRO

Jul 11, 2012
Your not wrong, but most blow or fail due to user error, but i have seen the odd few rouge ones blow in under 200 shots. Creed solenoids are around £70 so slightly cheaper.

You have to keep on top of your creeds maintenance to keep it running well, some 0 rings are in odd places and if they fail out on the field its a big job to put right, and Vanguard use british standard 0ring sizes in the demon and creed and you may struggle to get those in Croatia.

The best analogy i can do is....

Ego.......Porsche/Ferrari, proven cars that just keep getting better.
Creed....TVR, great fast UK built car, but prone to breaking down.
Okay thank you so much on this post I think that when I get rid of my Etha I'll get ego. Just one more question what do you guys think is there a better gun that ego at price range of about 400£? Don't really care if it is spool or poppet just what is the best marker I can get dor my money, but so far I really like ego10 especially it looks :)