Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego7 wont fire?

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
I went to a good school.

But they let people like JTD1993 in now.

He must converse with s teachers via email or MSN or something, coz face to face...he don't say much...:D
Funnily enough I don't shut up Skeet.. I got an E in food technology because of my constant chatter.. on the good side.. Dr Bit-David gave me a B when he realised that I was working hard the lesson before our reports were finalised..

:D:D Sweet talking has to be the best thing a human can do!

People "Like JTD1993" ?!?! Meaning?

Joe

Skeet

Platinum Member
Funnily enough I don't shut up Skeet.. I got an E in food technology because of my constant chatter.. on the good side.. Dr Bit-David gave me a B when he realised that I was working hard the lesson before our reports were finalised..

:D:D Sweet talking has to be the best thing a human can do!

People "Like JTD1993" ?!?! Meaning?

Joe
Meaning, people like you, clearly...

Glad to hear the Ego was ripping btw...had an OK weekend, thanks muchly.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Sorry Tom mate, I have just got back from Ice Skating so knackered, cold and bruised, plus I get used to not being "with it" at my age ;)
I will wake up in a bit :)
Nige
I went ice skating once, saw some girl break her leg and another get sliced open by a skate.

Pretty good, as it goes.:D

Blood, gore and broken bones, apparently some days are better than others.:cool:

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
I went ice skating once, saw some girl break her leg and another get sliced open by a skate.

Blood, gore and broken bones, apparently some days are better than others.:cool:
Well.. You should have seen what the idiot who went from an absolute newbie to start ice hockey training.. We was simply doing laps, down and back.. he decides to skate towards the goal and finds himself knocked out on his back.. Was hilarious..

It's not all blood, gore and all the other skanky stuff.. unless you're stupid.. :D

Joe

There was one woman who kept falling over with her 2 kids. That was amusing as she was obviously a "chav!" She then started F'ing and blinding to the woman with her that she couldnt do it, so the other woman took aver, going ass over tit herself :D
The "chav" then barged into us and fell again, so we laughed as she picked herself up and went to hand her skates in. We last saw her sat on the benches bawling her eyes out and shouting "I cant get these F'ing things off!!!" to some woman who worked there.
I laughed at the Fat Chav anyway!!!
Nige