Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego7

hey i have mutiple egos shooting it!!! and a lot of them sold that are fine they are tricky to set up but once they are they sing.

Maybe you should learn about markers and the technical aspect before shooting off your mouth?????

:rolleyes:
Was that after sifting through a box load?

Please don't try and defend them or I will go grave digging to find some stories of woe!

Lucky_Tech

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2006
www.luckyeurope.co.uk
Was that after sifting through a box load?

Please don't try and defend them or I will go grave digging to find some stories of woe!
Dig do you really think i am botherd that you have such a great life you have to go trawling pbnation??

The amount we sold far outweighs the people having problems on the forum.

you need to learn that people exist outside of the forums if paintball companies based all there sales around just the people u see on there it would be a sad state of affiairs!

You just seem to like jumping in threads with absolutly no input whatsoever so please knock yourself out with your lack of knowledge of the technical aspects of paintball and trawl away!!!!!!

Dig do you really think i am botherd that you have such a great life you have to go trawling pbnation??

The amount we sold far outweighs the people having problems on the forum.

you need to learn that people exist outside of the forums if paintball companies based all there sales around just the people u see on there it would be a sad state of affiairs!

You just seem to like jumping in threads with absolutly no input whatsoever so please knock yourself out with your lack of knowledge of the technical aspects of paintball and trawl away!!!!!!
Ego 7 is loud and therefore inefficient? What kind of common sense is that?

Obviously you will defend the products that you earn a living from. But lets be honest, the air assist valve was a lot of trousers and not a lot of action. (if any). dont get me wrong, I fully endorse Lucky products that do what they say, but the air assist valve clearly did not.

Lucky_Tech

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2006
www.luckyeurope.co.uk
if it is loud it means it is wasting a lot of energy.. 70-100 psi is all that is needed to fire a ball at 280-300 fps to compensate for expansion you run at a higher preassure there for using more energy the wasted energy comes out of the end of the barrel as noise! dm's and ions are a more efficiant firing method due to the inline assy and there for run at lower preassure wasting less energy. the fact that they need hi dwells and suck as shutting of the chamber is why they have lower shot counts.

The air assist valve did what it said it is very tricky to setup in my time developing aftermarket products i am swingin more to the easy to install products rather than those that require fine tuning it seems a large percentage of paintballers dont want to take time in setting things up.