Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego's and batteries

Skeet

Platinum Member
You need to keep the batteries in the warmth, my wife has got a habit of leaving them in the garage unless they are double A for some reason:confused:
Your lucky...mine keeps all the C cells in doors...ever feel like you may be insufficient at times?

I mean...I thought I would go for economy and performance and bought her a "vibrator", from Axminster, but the generator kept the neighbours awake.

Oh...80% off many lines at Ann Summers right now...get them while they still have ears.

On topic. I think, there were issues with older software version on the 07, that meant they didn't display battery life correctly. Which still means your Ego is sh!t hot and your battery is just sh!t, just the your Ego cant be arsed to tell you quite how sh!t:D

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Your lucky...mine keeps all the C cells in doors...ever feel like you may be insufficient at times?

I mean...I thought I would go for economy and performance and bought her a "vibrator", from Axminster, but the generator kept the neighbours awake.

Oh...80% off many lines at Ann Summers right now...get them while they still have ears.

On topic. I think, there were issues with older software version on the 07, that meant they didn't display battery life correctly. Which still means your Ego is sh!t hot and your battery is just sh!t, just the your Ego cant be arsed to tell you quite how sh!t:D
And the new stuff looks the sh*t :D

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
Skeet they're all over the youtube stylee site :p. ^

My 06 ego went through 4 boxes, and 100k of trigger pulls, when the gun was on but no air.. and was only on half a battery. :)

Joe

Edit: If you EVER tell me to get a "wrench" from your bedroom. I know when that means.. "Get the lucky dip from my wife's bedside cabinet"

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
Is that some sorta mobile phone?

Or that Monkey vibe?

Oh yeah, new stuff looks good...my wife has a complete Rabbit collection (apart from the original, non Platinum one)...only coz I'm the mug who buys them..and the "Wave" looks set to be gracing her bedside cabinet, anytime soon.
the reviews on the wave don't look too good though;)