Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego's and Geo 2's for sale

iParsons

Jun 1, 2011
Cost

Do you still have an ego 10, cus I'm thinking of buying it.

PS

Is it worth buying this or a new etek3 am for round the same price? Thanks

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Do you still have an ego 10, cus I'm thinking of buying it.

PS

Is it worth buying this or a new etek3 am for round the same price? Thanks
I do have one left. I would say, and I would expect many to agree, that the Ego 10 would be a better gun. Etek's are good but there are many reasons the Ego's are worth so much more brand new. The second hand market gives you a lot of value for your money now so if you can afford an Ego 10, I doubt you'd do any better for the cost

PB#44

Platinum Member
Jun 17, 2009
Loughborough
can do £630 collected at cpps round 3 on the geo
will paypal £200 now as payment owed and rest cash on collection!
will need for morning session at round 3 if poss.

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
can do £630 collected at cpps round 3 on the geo
will paypal £200 now as payment owed and rest cash on collection!
will need for morning session at round 3 if poss.
You have yourself a deal!
I will be at the cpps this Saturday and the Saturday before the event too should that help you.
Paypal address is michaeldowning69@hotmail.com and please use the paypal gift

YORKSHIRE_LAD

Jun 12, 2011
hey mate interested in the ego 10 couple of questions,

can i see a better photo of the one you have left.

I thought the ego 10s came in a black case not a white one ?

after you post pics mate if i like it and you can hold on till the end of the month wich is like a week i will offer on it .

cheers

G

Gassy

hey mate interested in the ego 10 couple of questions,

can i see a better photo of the one you have left.

I thought the ego 10s came in a black case not a white one ?

after you post pics mate if i like it and you can hold on till the end of the month wich is like a week i will offer on it .

cheers
Why would anyone in their right mind hold a marker for you to then make an offer on ?

How it works is YOU make an offer and if he accepts it and is willing to hold the marker until the end of the month then you buy it.

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
ref barrel

I have in my possession 4 guns which we need to get shot of pretty sharpish.

1 x Ego 10s with the Disruption team logo print. These are 2 of only 3 Ego's in this style. Both have been used a whole lot, yet like any Ego they just keep on shooting as well as the rest. However considering the use, they are in excellent condition with only small anno wear as to be expected. Boxed but unfortunately no keys or lube. Priced at £475 posted each. ONLY ONE LEFT (BLACK BACK AS SHOWN IN PICTURES)

1 x Ego 11 in Ashes. Only 19k shots on it. Comes with everything you would expect from a new gun. Even has the Disruption logo added via E-Portal :) Priced at £675 posted

1 x Geo 2 in Ashes 2. This gun has not been used, literally only the testing shots on it. Again comes with everything you would expect with a new gun. SOLD.

See pictures below

Normal rules apply.

Only offer in this thread and absolutely no trades unless massively in my favour.
No lowballs, but near offers will be listened to.
Postage will be next day delivery, insured.
I can take paypal, bank transfer, cash in hand, cheque too but it must clear first before posting.

Thanks for looking
hi mate clarkie here any chance on you having a spare silver or black eclispe shaft 2 barrel tip to go on a black back cocker thread for my geo+ just bought about 3 weeks ago thats missing !