Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

egospeed

CAMDENELECTRIC

KU Nemesis
Jun 4, 2007
Newcastle Under-Lyme
But to be honest, they're just two different types of paint flinger, you just need to see which one will be the most comfortable for you because they'll both shoot 15bps easy.
Definitely personal preference.....
My opinion: Ego's all the way! (Etek FTW!)
I would go for an Etek over an 05 because they are newer so better software, nicer (my opinion!), faster, and often a lot cheaper.

Angels can be complicated to fix, Ego's are reliable as hell;)

Try some different markers out and decide whats best for you. If you are thinking of buying either of the two markers in question then your best bet is to try them out, our opinions might not be the same as you so don't make your choice purely by what we say!

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Definitely personal preference.....
My opinion: Ego's all the way! (Etek FTW!)
I would go for an Etek over an 05 because they are newer so better software, nicer (my opinion!), faster, and often a lot cheaper.

Angels can be complicated to fix, Ego's are reliable as hell;)

Try some different markers out and decide whats best for you. If you are thinking of buying either of the two markers in question then your best bet is to try them out, our opinions might not be the same as you so don't make your choice purely by what we say!

WHAT....:mad:

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
This arguement will go on and on and on,they are both top rate markers,similair spec,Ego is easier to spell,so it's Egi for me.....:p

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I like going against Angels though, it's nice to know that I can be 10ft away and not get hit.
Remember, the phrase "Spray and pray" didn't exist untill the Angel came along
These two sentances will haunt you for when, maybe one day, you play against Joy Div and they STOMP you into next week with the 'spray and pray' tactics that employ....

:D:D:D

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Who said I was being sarcastic? Remember, the phrase "Spray and pray" didn't exist untill the Angel came along :p
It didn't exist until electros came along, and was only said by cocker users, in their attempt to take the attention off their guns when they consistently fell to bits every time they used them.:p

ListerOfSmeg

Woodsballer for life
Dec 17, 2005
stafford, england
These two sentances will haunt you for when, maybe one day, you play against Joy Div and they STOMP you into next week with the 'spray and pray' tactics that employ....

:D:D:D
I'm sorry, Joy who? :rolleyes: Accuracy OVER volume anyday

And Tom...

"It didn't exist until electros came along, and was only said by cocker users, in their attempt to take the attention off their guns when they consistently fell to bits every time they used them"

That's just what an Angel owner prays for every time they go up against a 'cocker....or an Ego, or a Tippmann...or a BE........:p:D

Seriously though lets face it they're all pretty much the same these days