Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

elbow, knee, or slide shorts?

Luke C

Banned
Apr 15, 2006
Unsportsmanlike
www.xpres.co.uk
Look, I think we all realise by now you've got a girlfriend. You've changed your profile picture, and you manage to mention it in every post. thats great, well done. But you dont need to go on about it, especially when you want to dress her up in a mans body protector so it looks like she has pecs instead of t1ts.

:eek:
BWahahahahaha!

Gotta hand it to you, thats some funny sh*t. Surely you remeber your first love. Ahhh the memories..... the excitement, the romance.....the stain on my Levi 501's

Knee pads and Arm pads deffo. Slide shorts tend to chaffe tbh so I dont wear them anymore. I dont wear underpants either but thats another story.

And Body armour? Awww come on, get real....you cant be serious :confused:

RobSJ

Ronin
Jan 3, 2007
Richmond
www.facebook.com
hey man, i was having this discussion with a mate of mine a few weeks ago and he recommended eclipse elbow pads and dye knee pads, the eclipse elbow pads rock, as has been stated bouncy bouncy fun, knee pads i havent got yet, (trying to find a cheap pair) but thats me. i would say for now get the elbow guards and then see if you need knee pads, btw dont get the volleyball ones, anything made by dye or eclipse will be designed to take the type of abuse you put them through while playing, like sliding into a bunker i dont know whether the ones you are looking at would, hope this helps..... rob

psymon

student bum..
Jan 15, 2007
manchester/blackburn
Look, I think we all realise by now you've got a girlfriend. You've changed your profile picture, and you manage to mention it in every post. thats great, well done. But you dont need to go on about it, especially when you want to dress her up in a mans body protector so it looks like she has pecs instead of t1ts.

any reason to be a tosser about it?

and i realise i may get a ban for that, but no reason to knock the guy cause he has a mrs, i dont see any offensive posts from him knocking you.

smudge1989

Smudge - Destiny
Apr 1, 2006
Winterton
pbdealers.tripod.com

I find that very offensive, and so does my mrs (she aint read it but fort i best mention it in this post ;) ) and as you see, I have changed my display pic just to keep some people happy.

Jelousy (sp?) I think.

Coldy

Jan 1, 2006
Nottingham
Jelousy (sp?) I think.
lol, yeah, dead jealous........

why has your mrs read it? aint she old enough to read?

I was simply stating this is a forum for paintball, not 'oh look i've finally found a woman, lets tell everyone'

good for you, no, really....