Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Electro trigger for Spyder Sonix??

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Some advice for one of my m8tes pls guys....can he get an electro trigger for his Spyder Sonix?? If so which is good, roughly how much £ and where from? Any advice appreciated!

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Ok, he has 2 options, buy one from kingman or whoever for $190, or make his own(or have me do it).

It is pretty simple and i have had a prototype board working at up to 15 ball per sec. (i had full auto so i could test the rof)

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Originally posted by Philip
Ok, he has 2 options, buy one from kingman or whoever for $190, or make his own(or have me do it).

It is pretty simple and i have had a prototype board working at up to 15 ball per sec. (i had full auto so i could test the rof)
Hi Philip. Could you post some more info,or e-mail me, eg what you would charge? Probably not require full auto...lets keep within the law!! Are you just talking about the board? Would a new frame be needed?? I don't know much about this stuff, but if you or anyone else would care to enlighten me...!

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Nice avatar :D :D

But down to business......

Fist of all, it is just the board and microswitch...i have no idea of costs and i will fit it free. There is no need for a new frame.

Also, the full auto was just for testing the ROF

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Re the board...

Philip, just a thought...would the 'homemade' board you suggest also work on a T3 ? I have one which may be worth upgrading to electro....What rof do you think it would be capable of in semi?