Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Electro trigger for Spyder Sonix??

No...you didn't see it!

Originally posted by guppy
I was referred to as 'Rambo' by one of the players on Monday....and on Tuesday i got called 'butch'!!! I'm really a petite 5'5 & 8st 10lbs. I have threatened to ref in a skirt next time! I'm assuming they meant my "authoritative reffing manner " & not my appearance....? Another player asked if i had 'Hard Nosed Bitch' engraved along the side of my gun.....Oooh that hurt!
Reffing in a skirt whats new about that? Now summers here its time for me to break out that kilt again.
Ahh the feel of the breeze around the betty swallocks!!!:D
Anyhow back on track follow this link they have the famous booyah elcd frame for spyders which will fit all inferno's as well.
look under marker accesories :D

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Yay! Someone's said Hello!!

Yep, got back last night, late. I was at work today & just got back about 2 hrs ago. Interesting day...spent half an hour holding some poor punters leg together on speedball after he gashed it to the bone! Matt from Direct Line in Croydon...Hi mate...if you're out there! So how many stitches? and was your foot busted as well?
Anyway Phillip...I was interested in your previous post..any thoughts on how much 'a fraction' of the europb price is? I spoke to my m8 Russ today and he is very interested. He will be going to Campaign Cup in September so if you're in the area maybe we can meet up? Or before maybe? I haven't had time to look at my Inferno/do the photos yet but I will get around to it this week hopefully.L8rs, Guppy

Glad to be back to civilisation!!!

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Re Offer

OK, so i guess you didn't get the reference re One Dollar...You're probably too young to remember 'Tour of Duty' about the Vietnam War......It was meant to be funny but never mind...Ha Ha !!

You've Got Mail.....