Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Electros are for babies

Discussion in 'Gold Board' started by Mag10, Feb 13, 2002.

1. Mag10 New Member

Mag10
    Message Count:
    Had to start it...love to hear your opinions. Anyways...it is my opinion that having a electronic board assist your finger is pathetic. Maybe I just have the fastest finger around, but after 10 years of paintball your finger will develope a skill of its own. I just think it takes the fun out it! USA!!!!! :D

2. Simon Malone New Member

Simon Malone
    Message Count:
    it's easier to lay the smack down with an electro in tight positions.
    I just bought a Freak Factory, and now i'm saving up my dollers for an Angel:D

Let the good times roll;)

BTW I also own a blade cocker, but just sold to pay for the daddy of all paint guns *ANGEL*

3. Diggie Great Balls of Styrofoam

Diggie
    Message Count:
    Not again

Yeah dude, just get a gun that cocks like a medieval crossbow, and you're a MAN! A real MAN I tell ya!

This debate is so 90's...

Just play ball and let others do whatever they want, within accepted safety limits, of course.

(And now I even pressed the correct knob with that mousey thing.)

4. eric Dedicated Pot Bitch

eric
    Message Count:
    Like Simon said, it is a lot easier to shoot in tight positions. You can just work on your position and play tight, not orry about short stroking.

I have a cocker though(for the time)

5. Mag10 New Member

Mag10
    Message Count:
    I dont see any advantge other then it helps tourney players cheat. It doesnt bother me that they play with them, I mean I take them out anyway but it kinda removes the balls from the man if you ask me. Again im old fashioned, the less I have to worry about (battery going dead, loose wire, etc) then I am good to go. When I clean my mag I air it and dump its ass in a bucket....CLEAN done...drink my beer and watch tv...

6. Tom Tom Damn you ALL

Tom Tom
    Message Count:
    I own an impulse and love it,

I have used other markers and this one feels right for me.

I tried a cocker and could not get to grips with it. I am considering getting another marker and maybe a mag.

I don't see why electros are cheating its like saying F1 cars with ABS and other bits are cheating for the cars that don't. Its just new technology that advantages some players.

As we have seen the cocker is a very popular marker, just cause i don't like it and don't use on doesn't put MR X is at a disadvantage cause he does. He has adapted his play for that marker and will prob kick some butt on the field

7. kris yarbles

kris
    Message Count:
    I don't get it????
    I really don't get it?????:confused: :confused:
    How is electric helping?

If its for firing?
    I know guys that shoot cockers that fire faster than my angel, and can get in just a tight.
    thats like saying should we ban the blade frame because there is an advantage! over the stock cocker.
    then ban the stock cocker because its better than inferno
    then ban the inferno because its better than the splat master etc etc etc.... get my point.
    sorry for ranting:p

8. Walker (Nitro) Who's Maria?

Walker (Nitro)
    Message Count:
    How much did you buy your angel for kris?

9. Seraph Samurai Member

Seraph
    Message Count:
    It doesn't matter......I'll shoot you with a slingshot

10. Matski SO hot right now

Matski
    Message Count:
    mag dude, id argue that more can actually go wrong with a mag than an angel, lets face it, a mags just a tube full of seals and every few games one goes pop and your guns leaking on you, my angel came out of the box, gets used about 4-5 times a month, ive never even oiled it and it bangs out the same standard every time.

About the having less balls thing, if you think about it nearly every tournament team has electros. You will even play games where all of your team has angels and all of the other team has angels, therefore the only thing left to decide the outcome of the game is skill, teamwork and balls!