'95 Belsales Predator

'99 P&P Super Cocker Limited Edition

Round Body CCM S5 Prototype

Last edited:

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I prefer a good quality slide frame to a hinge on cockers. Although if I'm honest I do find it easier to shoot faster with a double finger hinge trigger. One of the best frames I have is a Belsales 'Angry' 45 slider - the trigger on that's silky smooth

Last edited:
Reactions: Elliot T

Elliot T

Jan 23, 2013
USA
There is nothing quite like the feel of shooting a slider. A shame, indeed.

OMG Supercocker! You know, I dont know anything about these guns apart from they look sweet as! Were they super?
They're pretty incredible to understate them. They really did live up to the names they were given.

Here are details about them according to wolf. Really interesting!:
Cesare Pizzo's Westwood killer, the LE supercocker is an absolute beast of a high end cocker. Built completly to order, with a heart attack price of $1850 ($1975 with black ice unireg) without HPA system or loader, the LE is one of the most expensive paintball guns ever to hit the market. Using some of the best parts on the market (including P&P's excellent 45 frame (front and rear trigger guide screws) that even BBT adopted), it could be had with virtually any option for pnuematics and internals. I have only seen pictures of four of the LE's (the lesser super's are far more common, though still very rare), and only two for sale in the last few years (by the same seller). Finding an Aurora is easier then finding one of these, especially in mint condition.

P&P also used some of the most distinctive annoes for their supercockers including a multicolor acid wash or splash with a faded splash over top. For anyone keeping track, typical price for something like this could easily approach $500. Like all P&P cockers, this has the edition engraved just in front of the feedneck "SuperCocker 99" on one side and "limited Edition" on the other. Trust me when I say this is a beautiful anno, and well ahead of its time. -wolf13
Ps. For price comparison, BBT Westwoods were $1,750 brand new.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gee Tee and Bolter

Elliot T

Jan 23, 2013
USA
Wraith: This one is very subtle in its fade from light orange -> darker orange -> back to light orange, all with reverse splash.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gee Tee

Apr 4, 2013
london
my original auto mag was numbered under 50 believe it was 24 , cant believe whats around now 20 years later

Last edited: