Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Emek, Tank and Hopper for £180?!?

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
Oh, my dude, I wasn't trying to be abrasive.

£170 is even better plus its a force fed loader there? empire reloader I think, which makes it a better buy.

please just take the advice not to buy one of those cheap bottles tho... and keep borrowing that from a site.

If you want to spend the 45 quid buy the pops asa as its a quality of life improvement... or even a reasonable second hand barrel.

Hey... if the ASA ends up being broken when you get it... I will send you a working one.
No it wasn’t you. I work nights so I’m in a constant state of vampirism lol :ROFLMAO: I may ask really basic questions but to me it makes sense at the time and I’m not trying to be deliberately dim lol.

That and the fact that I’ve NEVER bought a second hand Paintball Marker, I was just going to buy it brand new but if I can get it a bit cheaper then crack on lol

this is the tank that would have come with it as part of the package. I may buy it so that I just have one and then I’ll save up for a better one ;) so that I have a spare(y)

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
... or dont buy a cheap tank and be already half way there to a second hand good one?

please... the money is so much better placed on the two things I have previously suggested... a barrel or a pops asa.

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
Oh, my dude, I wasn't trying to be abrasive.

£170 is even better plus its a force fed loader there? empire reloader I think, which makes it a better buy.

please just take the advice not to buy one of those cheap bottles tho... and keep borrowing that from a site.

If you want to spend the 45 quid buy the pops asa as its a quality of life improvement... or even a reasonable second hand barrel.

Hey... if the ASA ends up being broken when you get it... I will send you a working one.
I will buy the pops ASA as soon as I get the spare cash. Does it look like the current ASA is broken then?!?