Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Emek, Tank and Hopper for £180?!?

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
Hi all :) I’ve been offered an Emek, Tank and Hopper for £180. The person has said that the Tank is “Hard to get off” and “Needs a new Ref”

I can buy an all in one bundle with a new gun, hopper, tank and mask for £250 so I’m just thinking it’s an extra £70 but all brand new. What do you guys think?!?

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Need pictures tbh bud if its a shake and bake hopper and steel bottle id say buy new but if its a spire and fuel tank grab it

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Probably lol :ROFLMAO: You have to have it done every year don’t you?

I can get this for £250 so maybe that’d be better for me to do?
it probably is this... minus the mask they are offering.

the tank may be hard to get off as it is full, and its easier to remove them whist dry firing the marker (as the emek does not come with an on / off asa as standard)

My 2p from buying an EMEK this year -- it is well worth the cost of a brand new one, but if you can get one for less than retail, you are all-ready quids in as the marker itself is so good!

The bottle will need re-testing every 5 years, and if it "needs a new reg" that could mean that it is not hugely worth considering in the price of the package... but I really wouldn't be turned off by this.

for 180, I would grab it, buy the pops asa from somewhere -> https://shop.super5ives.com/shop/item/39626 and go on my merry way.. you can borrow "steely" tanks from sites most of the time, and you can save a little more towards a fiber wrapped tank in the long run.

Schmickle

Sep 11, 2016
Chester
The emek is a super solid choice, and as Ant said you can always borrow a tank from a site! I did it for a while until I could save up for one. I’d say a good mask, electric hopper and emek are the way to go!

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
it probably is this... minus the mask they are offering.

the tank may be hard to get off as it is full, and its easier to remove them whist dry firing the marker (as the emek does not come with an on / off asa as standard)

My 2p from buying an EMEK this year -- it is well worth the cost of a brand new one, but if you can get one for less than retail, you are all-ready quids in as the marker itself is so good!

The bottle will need re-testing every 5 years, and if it "needs a new reg" that could mean that it is not hugely worth considering in the price of the package... but I really wouldn't be turned off by this.

for 180, I would grab it, buy the pops asa from somewhere -> https://shop.super5ives.com/shop/item/39626 and go on my merry way.. you can borrow "steely" tanks from sites most of the time, and you can save a little more towards a fiber wrapped tank in the long run.
Wait, I’m confused :LOL: (Doesn’t take a lot) the package is £250 with a new tank, Hopper and Mask. I’ve been offered the Gun, Hopper and just the tank for £180 but it needs a new reg so I’ll have to ask if he’s getting that done or if he wants me to get it done but you say go for the £180?!?:unsure:

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Wait, I’m confused :LOL: (Doesn’t take a lot) the package is £250 with a new tank, Hopper and Mask. I’ve been offered the Gun, Hopper and just the tank for £180 but it needs a new reg so I’ll have to ask if he’s getting that done or if he wants me to get it done but you say go for the £180?!?:unsure:
Because £180 is cheaper than 200 / 220 for the marker alone brand new.. they hold their value fairly well right now, and you get (admittedly not a force fed one) a loader with that.

If you would have to pay postage on top then no, its not worth it.. but unless you can find them in stock somewhere with a discount code that will bring it under £200 delivered, its a reasonable buy.

A £30 bottle is almost a write off of that money, as you may as-well borrow one and let the site worry about keeping them in date / maintaining the reg etc.. so the £250 bundle doesn't really help you, as you have a mask already.. and the mask in the kit is... fine... but its not great.