Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Emek thoughts

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
Someone lent me their gun at the Walkon. He’d upgraded the Trigger Valve, Trigger and a new Barrel and it was EPIC!!!! The trigger was that sensitive I managed to accidentally shoot someone in the leg at point blank range but still pretty awesome.

I’m thinking of doing that too myself......like it won’t be tomorrow or anything but it’ll be on my list of parts to pick up next along with a better tank and maybe a new mask ;)

Reactions: ant290

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Someone lent me their gun at the Walkon. He’d upgraded the Trigger Valve, Trigger and a new Barrel and it was EPIC!!!! The trigger was that sensitive I managed to accidentally shoot someone in the leg at point blank range but still pretty awesome.

I’m thinking of doing that too myself......like it won’t be tomorrow or anything but it’ll be on my list of parts to pick up next along with a better tank and maybe a new mask ;)
Annnnd now you are fully in the clutches of paintball :LOL: :LOL:

There are plenty of new shiny things all the time, so enjoy the decision making and the journey of building your kit.

But remember that right now... you probably have good enough kit to go toe to toe with anyone at a walk on (y) so any changes are going to be for your quality of life rather than quantum leaps in ability.

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
Annnnd now you are fully in the clutches of paintball :LOL: :LOL:

There are plenty of new shiny things all the time, so enjoy the decision making and the journey of building your kit.

But remember that right now... you probably have good enough kit to go toe to toe with anyone at a walk on (y) so any changes are going to be for your quality of life rather than quantum leaps in ability.
Oh yeah totally. All of these things I know won’t make a drastic change in my ability to play, they’re just semi affordable things that make things a bit more fun.......and expensive lol :ROFLMAO:

I desperately need a new Lens for my Mask and then I’ll be trying to save for a better Tank, obviously if I have extra funds etc then will be looking into all the other cool stuff lol (y)

• Love
Reactions: ant290

DonBossi

Mar 4, 2021
Oh yeah totally. All of these things I know won’t make a drastic change in my ability to play, they’re just semi affordable things that make things a bit more fun.......and expensive lol :ROFLMAO:

I desperately need a new Lens for my Mask and then I’ll be trying to save for a better Tank, obviously if I have extra funds etc then will be looking into all the other cool stuff lol (y)
What mask do you currently have?

It's definitely worth keeping an eye out on the sales board on here and Facebook as you can often pick up a whole mask with good condition lens for not much more than what a new lens would cost.

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
What mask do you currently have?

It's definitely worth keeping an eye out on the sales board on here and Facebook as you can often pick up a whole mask with good condition lens for not much more than what a new lens would cost.
I have an E-Vents. I’m always trawling the for sales boards on here :ROFLMAO:

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
Just picked myself up a second hand emek which came fitted with pops asa, st3 bolt, hAir valve, infamous trigger and a carbon FL barrell. Managed to put 50-60 shots through it from what I've had left over in my kit bag. First mech I have had since my first Tippmann98 years ago. Seemed to shoot pretty sweet. Will be looking forward to using it in a few walk-ons as well as my LVR.
Out of all the upgrades the pops is definitely the most worthwhile already!
Playing a punter day tomorrow with 50cal emeks tomorrow be interesting to see how they feel stock in comparison.