Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire axe fault?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hello all, just baught a brand new empire axe, my first brand new marker. Turn the gun on with eyes off an the light registers a trigger pull but it doesnt fire, same when no air attached theres no solonoid click, once pulled about 10 times it works ( and i know its not good to spank the solonoid, so thats not y..)
Il be taking it to the local site saturday but just curious if its a 'breaking' the marker in situation? And if its happened to anyone else.
Thanks
X
No its not a breaking the marker in situation. It should shoot great out of the box. Call up who you bought it from, and get them to look at it. Its probably something really simple.

btw, have you adjusted the trigger at all? (im not saying go adjust the trigger, Im asking if you have adjusted it as many people do)

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
No its not a breaking the marker in situation. It should shoot great out of the box. Call up who you bought it from, and get them to look at it. Its probably something really simple.

btw, have you adjusted the trigger at all? (im not saying go adjust the trigger, Im asking if you have adjusted it as many people do)
Yeh i unscrewed the magnet a little so it wasnt so stiff, its come straight from kee
X

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Good to here its working now.

We recently got brand new Axe's due to sponsorship, all were taken from the box and used, NO-ONE in the team has tinkered with them at all and ALL are working perfectly fine. Empire know their stuff so dont tinker with it unless you need to !!!!!! It works fine as it is.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Good to here its working now.

We recently got brand new Axe's due to sponsorship, all were taken from the box and used, NO-ONE in the team has tinkered with them at all and ALL are working perfectly fine. Empire know their stuff so dont tinker with it unless you need to !!!!!! It works fine as it is.
Ive seen it too many times, and have done it myself. First thing anyone does is mess around with the trigger :) I would be preferable to just try the gun before making any adjustments.

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
I get what you mean, but surely they wouldnt have made it adjustable if thas the case.. And like i said i only unscrewed the magnet screw a little, didnt adjust it back to factory but it seems fine at the moment. When i turned it on this morning it took about 3 pulls after shooting it last nite (which is better than 30) and was fine. So hopefully tomoro when i turn it on itl be fine as i put a box through it today
X