Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire Axe low profile feedneck

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Looking for a Violent Series or Element quick release trigger pin also looking for a dust black low profile or Nano feedneck.

If anybody has one or know any shops that stock them please post up.

Last edited:

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
If you find ANY Nano feednecks, I will sell you my first born for it !!!! - They are like rocking horse Poo and are not made anymore. I have have been looking for one and also a substitute but no such luck.

If you are lucky enough then let me know if you get offered any multiples.

Thanks

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
I promise you'll be the first person i contact if i manage to get two Empire Nano fednecks...(y)

But i'll happily settle for a different brand as long as it's not made of cheese like the stock one and is dust black.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Wiggles, I would be interested in a couple and theres a few of the Redskins that would be interested, I reckon that could take a minimum of 5 subject to costs etc.

Also, would he be able to do in different colours ?? or just a standard Black ??

wiggles01

Old and broken
Jun 3, 2010
Colchester
www.externalwallservices.co.uk
I will get a price on 15 as I have quite a few of my own that i would try them on and the colour should not be a problem either, give me a week to see a few people.
I did hear that it drops the hopper very low and makes it hard to look down the barrel??
Just out of intrest what did these sell for when you could buy them?
W

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Wiggles, I have one on my axe and in my opinion is soo much better than the standard feedneck, used another Axe today with standard feedneck and thought it was poo and made of swiss cheese !!

wiggles01

Old and broken
Jun 3, 2010
Colchester
www.externalwallservices.co.uk
Wiggles, I have one on my axe and in my opinion is soo much better than the standard feedneck, used another Axe today with standard feedneck and thought it was poo and made of swiss cheese !!

I have one and never used it tbh, neither have i had a problem with the standard feedneck? (i just use my experience to play around marker problems)!.....lol

Well for the sake of swiss cheese lets see if we can get some nano feednecks done mate..

W

Barrage

Oct 19, 2009
Liverpool
Team SWAT @ Midlands Masters will be using Axe markers and we would be interested in the nano feednecks. Keen to know what prices will be. The standard feednecks is abit crap. I just tighten it with an allen key rather than the lever which defeats the object

Last edited: