Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire AXE needle stuck on ASA regulator. HELP!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I would like to say as an extra that the first thing I did was to screw the end cap all the way in then bring it out to about what it was then fire it , this is because sometimes the Sear gets stuck in guns and is a good way to release it, THIS DIDN`T WORK this time , If it was that, plus when it`s gassed up and switched on the bolt does go forward even with the air going mad .. Bluey
Bluey, if you have sponsors, they would be the best people to talk to.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Axe

Thanks Bolter, They`ve already said just send it in to have a look , bearing in mind I`m going to see them at CPPS on the 13th anyway but I thought seeing as you good people have a mind on the AXE following on from the last guy I thought hey maybe to save time somebody could Jar a thread in my brain that I could have missed when stripping the AXE or not even done ... But I hear you on the Sponsors bit ..Thanks again ... Bluey

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
all fixed and fires like a beauty, it was the piston in the ( oops ) this goes in both ways and is easily overlooked so beware if you touch your oops , simple but so effective to make your gun lose all your air. Thanks fella`s for your help anyway .. Bluey

Reactions: Bolter

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I believe that KEE advise against opening either the Relay or the solenoids in Axe's or Mini's hence the voided warranty warning.

As you're sponsored, they would most likely replace the parts for you, but Joe public would probably not be afforded the same courtesy.

A precautionary tale here if anything.