The Home Of European Paintball

Empire axe pro 2015 - black/red

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcooke

Ripping it up for Epidemic
Jul 7, 2008
Manchester
Today is a sad day. Putting my empire axe pro 2015 up for sale as it currently does not get used. I have taken a job in Saudi Arabia and I can not see it getting used much, so I want it to go to a good home. It is immaculate and could pass as new. Not a mark on her. Only been used for 1 round of CPPS and 2 training sessions. The barrel has not seen the field. Comes with everything as new. Truly an amazing gun. Shoots as good as anything else on the market.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
£420 posted.

Can also come with the pooty bolt for £450 posted.

DavemacK

Sep 15, 2009
Saudi Arabia
Riyadh is one of the better cities to live in. I'm based in Taif, near Mecca, which is no where near as nice but OK. Forget about paintball while your here though. there are sites but the ones I have used are badly run and expensive.

Reactions: jcooke

jcooke

Ripping it up for Epidemic
Jul 7, 2008
Manchester
Riyadh is one of the better cities to live in. I'm based in Taif, near Mecca, which is no where near as nice but OK. Forget about paintball while your here though. there are sites but the ones I have used are badly run and expensive.
Cheers pal. I have been in Riyadh since February on/off. Yeah it's ok. Like me I see you still can not let the sport go

Status
Not open for further replies.