Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

empire B hopper not running right! help please!

ed martin

monkey with a gun
Mar 19, 2007
somehwhere near newark
right got an empire b as the title states!
put new batterys in it the other week at training and set it to speed 2!
iv done this few times!
but it just seems not to ant to spin properly or it doesnt spin fast enough and this is even after iv put new batterys in!
this has happened a few times before!
and i end up trying to reset it in the middle of a game!
not sure what to do with it really!
if anyone can give me any help on this i would be greatfull!
cheers ED

D1ME.crk

Mar 29, 2008
Portsmouth
ok, the reloader B will only spin when it hears a sound, so when you shoot it'll load paint. it doesnt spin at all times. hopefully you know that! but if thats not the case then it could be a problem with the board which i have not dealt with personally. but sure someone on here can help, sorry about that mate, have you made sure its not jamming and is relatively clean?

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
If it's not jammd, it's either dodgey batteries or broken board. I had this problem. If you when you shut the lid/pour paint in it doesn't spin the ears are dying.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
If it's not jammd, it's either dodgey batteries or broken board. I had this problem. If you when you shut the lid/pour paint in it doesn't spin the ears are dying.
This seems to be a more popular problem, never heard of this before, but a team mates looks to be doing this.

And rellizate, its a sensor mate... not ears :p:p:D

-James

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Ye it's a sound sensory, but they nicknamed ears. ;)

Just like laser eyes arn't actually eyes with lasers - they're an LDR and a led I think. :) :p