Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire BT Slice - G36 Elite Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Baker

Feb 9, 2015
Hi all,

I am new to this website and was given the advice from Andy at justpaintball.com as the place I may be able to sell my Empire G36 Elite Edition. with Rip Clip loader

I bought this from Justpaintball.com in December 2014, and have only used it 3 times, it has been cleaned thoroughly after a 3 uses so it is still in as new condition.

The reason I am selling so soon after buying is for the fact I now want a more conventional style marker for the simple fact they are what my friends have bought. I am a complete novice at paintballing and a group of friends recently decided to buy a marker each for occasional fun at the weekends. I don't feel I get the full use of this great fully auto marker.

For full details please look at the link in which I bought the marker, or any questions please feel free to get in touch.

http://www.store.justpaintball.co.uk/paintball-guns/empire-bt-slice-g36-elite-edition.html

OFFERS.

Cheers

woodysan

Johnny Greenwood / Proteus
Nov 21, 2013
Manchester
Hey Aaron,

To help people, I think you may want to add some pictures so people can have a look at it, and include your name in the picture to prove it's in your possession.

Aaron Baker

Feb 9, 2015
Hey Aaron,

To help people, I think you may want to add some pictures so people can have a look at it, and include your name in the picture to prove it's in your possession.
Thanks for the advice. I shall do this later this evening when back from work.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.