Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire hopper problem

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I tend to agree that motors slow down after 80 odd cases of paint, but i wouldnt say enough to stop feeding at 10bps consistantly. New motors are cheap at around £4 from maplins and £14 for original equipment.

dave t

GWC #25
Oct 25, 2001
North East
Visit site
you must be very lucky with yours as I`ve gone through loads, I`ve just gone to my gun room and found 11 duffers to which had the same problem as yours then taken to bits to make a good ones, now ending up with all the new types
of different markers on the market, the only one I haven`t got is the Prophesy..............yet..Bluey
you could always sell the burnt-out motors ;)

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hoppers

firstly, I`ve dumped the old motors to which I wouldn`t sell on to anybody to give them the same problem unlike a lot of others out there that would, you`ll soon get a rep for selling duff goods, and I`m too well known throughout the country, and secondly it`s not just 10 bps , it`s 10.5 Ramping there`s a big difference between the two. Halo`s used to be the number one hopper until all the new wave of hoppers put them to shame, thats why they are trying to bounce back with thier new one...which is good....?......Bluey