Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire Mini & Freak or Shift 2 kit

GeorgeGrover

Mar 31, 2016
Hey all, i know i will be moaned at but i'm unable to post in the wanted section...

I am after a mini in good condition as a team spare/back up for us to help get new players into the sport and am after a good condition shift 2 kit or freak kit AC thread for my drone 2

please help Thanks IA

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
You're unable to post in that section because you haven't followed the rules of the forum.

The rule of needing 20 useful posts on the forum before being able to access the buy/sell sections is in place for a good reason. If you don't like it then that's tough, you're welcome to go and buy/sell second hand paintball gear anywhere else.

Trying to get around the rules like this will do nothing but turn the mods against you, and you really don't want them to be against you.

GeorgeGrover

Mar 31, 2016
Thank you very much for your petulant response; maybe you didn't think that i was not aware of the forum rules and just asking a question. I now know i need to do that but the forum rules are not easy to find.

Kazary

Paintball Ro0kie
Jun 26, 2008
Essex
although I disagree on both yourself George & SouthernP8nt's use of language, lets try and tone things down a bit and get along? Honest mistake, lets move on :)

This is a good forum and you'll like it here George. Get involved with some of the sub-forums here quickly and you'll be onto your 20 posts in no time. I saw a mini recently on the sales section, and theres quite a few different geo's if you'd like to go that way. I'm sure you'll see it soon. Welcome to the community