The Home Of European Paintball

Empire NANO feedneck for AXE

Hobo Mofo

I shoot to thrill
Jun 16, 2011
South West London
Hey,

Im after an Empire Nano feedneck for my AXE. Must be in pristine condition :D
Or if you know of a UK sellers let me know. (can only find US stores that sell these.)

cheers

Hobo Mofo

I shoot to thrill
Jun 16, 2011
South West London
Hobo, I bought my Nano feedneck from Kee Action Sports in the UK. Have to say that the Axe looks a whole lot better with the change of feedneck.

Phil
I have a rotor and getting it in the stock feedneck is a pain. Its so tight even when fully loosened. So im gonna try the nano and hopefully it sorts it out.

Is the nano worth the money? Can't find any reviews.

Cheers
Grant

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Yep, the nano is a huge improvement over the stock feedneck, feels far better built. Both my Rotor and Prophecy fit in no problem. The only challenge you might have is removing the stock feedneck. Mine came off fine, but others just refuse to budge and you end up mangling them and having to lever the remains out of the threads......eh Phil? :D

Here's my Axe with a Nano fitted.

Empire Axe by 68auto, on Flickr

Reactions: Hobo Mofo

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
These only come in black, but still look good on the gun.

If you give Kee a call they will be able to help you.

When I got mine, I just asked John Sosta to sort this out for me as we are sponsored by Kee and Empire.

Best thing is, is to just call up Kee and they will get you sorted out.

Got to say this is the only change I have made to the gun and it makes it better and works fine with both a Prophecy and Rotor.

Phil

Reactions: Hobo Mofo

Philbey

East Coast NV
Nov 11, 2008
Aberdeen,scotland
I've got one of these sitting in my room in Scotland, ain't used it for about a year...

But I'm currently in Norway :'(

Think I paid about £20 for mine bro.. Worked wonders over the mini feed neck swell!