Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire Prophecy Problem

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hello all folks
I bought a 2nd hand prophecy loader was all good lent it to a friend and because it was cold it blended the paint :eek:, so ive stripped it right down cleaned the paint out put it back together and as soon as it has power spins even if you turn the switch to off still keeps on spinning :confused:
Any ideas on how to cure it?
Thanks
Mike

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
maybe once or twice since i've had mine it can malfunction when you connect the batteries and does exactly what you described but after a quick disconnect and reconnect it worked fine. i'm guessing you'll have tried this already so can only suggest you closely examine the board to make sure you haven't got any paint or anything on the contacts of the board itself. probably worth trying a fresh set of batteries as well just in case.

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Cheers for the advice ive tried it stripped it right down again cleaned polished the board still doesnt work Bugger just gutted now :(

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Cheers for the advice ive tried it stripped it right down again cleaned polished the board still doesnt work Bugger just gutted now :(
if you've tried new batteries and cleaned it out then the board itself might be damaged somewhere. i'd phone up kee and see what they say before you start replacing any parts.

i'm just a prophecy owner and by no means an expert so might have overlooked something but that's all i've got :(

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
They asked for my email and phone number and home address....never ever got back to me afterwards....so don't hold your breath! Need a new board I suppose but they never even offered to sell me one!

evangelion

The cake is a lie!!!
Dec 30, 2009
Swansea
www.draguns.co.uk
if it comes to it, ill just hastle them every day until i get a result. By my epic googling skills, it seems they are the only uk supplier :( and I refuse to upgrade to the ltd board. Anyone know any other places that do the parts?