Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire Prophecy?

Mello

Sep 19, 2003
Romford
Visit site
I have had both, and they are both great loaders but you just cant beat the dye rotor's simplicity of just switch on and play :)

Whats making you look at the prophecy ?

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
i use a prophecy

Your views on the prophecy....
Should i Get One?
great loader, i picked it up really cheap brand new, but the colour schemes on the rotor are outstanding whereas the prophecy is quite plain in comparison. if i had to pay full price for the prophecy i would have spent a bit more and got a rotor just to get the colour scheme

at the right price you cant go wrong

Sausage

Sep 13, 2010
I have had both, and they are both great loaders but you just cant beat the dye rotor's simplicity of just switch on and play :)

Whats making you look at the prophecy ?
Well i have looked at the Rotor aswell but as the prophecy is £40 cheaper and just as good.... So i thought i would go for the prophecy.

Orion3

Jul 12, 2009
Son has a rotor, I've got a Prophecy.

Rotor - simple, simple, simple. Easy to take apart and clean. Found it can be a little harsh on paint.

Prophecy - easy(ish) to take apart and clean, completely adjustable. Very gentle on paint, never had a ball break inside.

Neither of us would swap...personal preference!!!

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
after using both, i've decided to stick with the rotor mainly because i didnt want to spend forever messing about with the magnet combinations

both are completely toolless
both have different capacity shells
both have a low profile
both have unjamming systems

so the bit i was torn between was that the magnets can be a real pain, but the prophecy can change lids superquick, obviously without having to change shells like the rotor. however because they can essentially be changed just as quick, because prophecys cant use the exalt feedgate which im a diehard fan of, i went with the rotor :)

Bigbaddaveyc

Slow Moving Target
Jan 13, 2011
Whitburn, Sunderland
Reading this thread a long time after the start but thought I'd put my thoughts in for what it's worth. I chose a Prophecy while my son chose a rotor, all was well at first but then the prophecy starting jamming. The magnetsare a complete pain to change their positions ... Might sound stupid but because they're so small and magnetic (bet it's a shock to find that out) the blooming things kept sticking together or bouncing out of their beds and sticking together and what seemed like a two minute job took an hour. Final result was that I got rid and got a rotor instead. Never had any problems with any of the rotors, build quality seems a lot better and you're not fiddling around with so many push tabs when you want to take apart. Personal choice, I couldn't change from the rotor now.

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
I know this thread is old but...

I have both, here is what I know.

Rotor:

I find the speed feed to small & I waste I guess 20-40 balls per pod when I load as I hate being caught short & unless you are real empty they won't all go in. Although on the plus side the rotor is easier to strip clean & re assemble & batteries last 50,000 balls apparently...

Prophecy:

The prophecy's speed feed is larger & also opens like a lid if you want to empty a bad pot etc mid game. It works on sound not force so it is softer on paint. It is fully adjustable (speed, sound sensitivity & it has built in rf mode). It holds much more paint as standard than a rotor & it has a rip drive as standard so you can force a bad shaped ball in or out.
The downsides are the switch can be turned off by accident if you bang your face into the loader when changing sides of a barricade & the shells are not as tough.

They are both good loaders but I find the prophecy easier to load while shooting without tipping paint on the floor (then kneeling on it & getting pulled for knee hits grrrr)