Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire Shield - CPPS rd 4

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
First off, thank again to Ainsley, Dylan and the whole CPPS crew, efficient machine in action....
The weather...must try harder...come on
The marshalling on our field 5, was a little below par based on previous rounds, but to be fair it improved noticeably throughout the day, in tough conditions, good work guys..
The teams we played throughout the day, many thanks for some great games, and to Warped Casuals and Dog Soldiers for spoiling what would have been a perfect day, they beat us. Well played Aberdeen Oilers for winning Div 5, how close..
To my team-mates, thanks guys 8 from 10 is not too shabby, and big thank you to Dammo and Kris from Dv8 for helping out.
CPPS you guys are magnificent, one last shout out, must to to the Sandbaggers I watched your final game and age has not really slowed you guys down any, last point in 12 seconds, well done guys, in fact well done to ALL the teams, staff, supporters, and Empire.

See you all at round 5.

Blakey

Last edited:

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
First off, thank again to Ainsley, Dylan and the whole CPPS crew, efficient machine in action....
The weather...must try harder...come on
The marshalling on our field 5, was a little below par based on previous rounds, but to be fair it improved noticeably throughout the day, in tough conditions, good work guys..
The teams we played throughout the day, many thanks for some great games, and to Warped Casuals and Dog Soldiers for spoiling what would have been a perfect day, they beat us. Well played Aberdeen Oilers for winning Div 5, how close..
To my team-mates, thanks guys 8 from 10 is not too shabby, and big thank you to Dammo and Kris from Dv8 for helping out.
CPPS you guys are magnificent, one last shout out, must to to the Sandbaggers I watched your final game and age has not really slowed you guys down any, last point in 12 seconds, well done guys, in fact well done to ALL the teams, staff, supporters, and Empire.

See you all at round 5.

Blakey
Enjoyed playing with you guys today , 2nd place most deserved. Sorry we couldn't hang around for the trophy long journey home....

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
@Ainsley,
Can you check the scores posted up on the OKPB website, Top 4 in Elite are all wrong ?????
1st London Nexus
2nd Birmingham Disruption
3rd London Defiance GI
4th London Tigers

I am not sure of the final standings for the rest of the division but they need to be checked.

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
@Ainsley,
Can you check the scores posted up on the OKPB website, Top 4 in Elite are all wrong ?????
1st London Nexus
2nd Birmingham Disruption
3rd London Defiance GI
4th London Tigers

I am not sure of the final standings for the rest of the division but they need to be checked.

Minions at work....

Reactions: Marc0

nick

Jan 14, 2002
Devon
www.ucz.info
The NA Angels had an awesome day again. The facilities were as excellent as ever. The reffing was strict but consistent and gets better with every event. The ultimate on our field ran things very well I felt. The only issue was the weather at times. Good work CPPS!