Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire ultralite???

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
Anyone used or own one of these tanks? Are they any good? I've read a couple posts on here about the safer bottle and supalite. How does this compare to them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Had both and i prefered the 1.1ltr supralite over the 1.2ltr Safer bottle as it has a steel core and is more or less the same length and diameter as a standard but without the weight.

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
I've held a maker with a 1.5 safer bottle and the set up was very balanced. After reading some of the reviews not sure if I'd go for the safer bottle. But now this bottle has thrown a spanner in the works and thought I'd see if I can get some feedback on what this bottle is like.

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
Read a couple bad reviews on this bottle so don't think I'll be buying an empire ultra.

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Think i might have got my wires crossed here with regard to your original post.

The Empire Ultralight bottle is a totally different bottle to the Fuel Supralite which i stated in my responce to your original post.
The Fuel Supralite i believe is made my Armotech and sold/Distributed through Maxes-Sports in Germany.

If i was to choose between the Fuel Supralite and the Safer type bottle i would go for the Fuel bottle simply for the fact it uses a steel core.

doogl2810

Nov 13, 2011
Dorset
I've got one of the Empire Ultralight 72s and I must say it feels great on my ego 11, hardly any bigger than a 68. Looks good, comfortable for me, and you get just that bit more air! Had no issues at all with mine.

UTTER_FILTH

Feb 19, 2011
London
Just ordered myself a Empire Ultralight but have read a few dud reviews on them.. Would the new Guerrilla with M4.5 reg be a better choice???

doogl2810

Nov 13, 2011
Dorset
Never had a Guerrilla myself. As far as the reviews go, I think you can find the odd bad one on any product if you look hard enough, I can only go on my experience with the ultralight so far, which has been pretty good.