Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empty pods in yer pack - why?

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
i play for a team which plays hopper + 2 every game but i carry empty pods out. using a 4 pod pack i load my 2 full pots to the left so my sh!t hand can make easy use of the full pots and the empties go on the right where i wont need to touch em. i think the reason why i do it is cause it feels better on my back when strapped tight to me. having 2 pods on the left and none on the right feels wierd and i like to keep things cemetrical. little querky but thats my reason for it. ive never been shot in my empty pots and it doesnt slow me down. there is no downside with carrying empties.
then put your 2 full pods into the middle of your pack and stretch a little further you big girl :p

DICK

do or die
Mar 8, 2007
Lichfield
Has any one actually thought that maybe those players who START with (for example) 3 full & an empty pod went ON the field with 4 full pods but used 1 of them to fill/ top up there hopper just before the start! It only seems logical if, like me, you cant be arsed to have done it earlier!!! lol:eek:

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Has any one actually thought that maybe those players who START with (for example) 3 full & an empty pod went ON the field with 4 full pods but used 1 of them to fill/ top up there hopper just before the start! It only seems logical if, like me, you cant be arsed to have done it earlier!!! lol:eek:
yes, it was discussed earlier in the thread... :rolleyes:

I think most people are in agreement that its just down to accidents... when you slide, pots can come open...

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Then why go to the hassle of putting it back in?, just leave it at the chrony station , or the start gate.

This thread has been done to death now.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
this thread has changed my mind about carryin empties.. from now on i will carry only full pods. might i add i carried empty pods last year. havent done it this year. the battlepack i had was rather flimsy and the extra pods held its form better. now i have a dye attackpack there is no need for the empties.
BIG LUV

Dave - RHINO