Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Emptying a tank

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
constant un-attachment and re-attachment of macroline ****s up the macroline though ,and if you dont even know what it is you are unlikely to carry piles of it about with you ,just dryfire it under a pillow ..or move out

reaper man

marshall law
Jan 15, 2007
wolverhampon
constant un-attachment and re-attachment of macroline ****s up the macroline though ,and if you dont even know what it is you are unlikely to carry piles of it about with you ,just dryfire it under a pillow ..or move out
it doesnt f*$k up the macroline it f*$ks up the teeth in the elbow/fitting that grip the macroline causing it not to sit square in fitting =leaky gat.

dude if you got a spare donkey/on/off just screw that on your bottle and purge the bottle like that. just be sure to do it where there are no loose bits o crap as it may send em hurtling. this the safest way as it is actually attached to your bottle. coin bit wood corner of wall/fence all well and good untill you get somethin blow back in your eye and then when you can see again realise you knackered the pin on your bottle, oh and do NOT touch the burt discs really bad advice 1)you are bound to hurt yourself or someone else at som point 2)Do you really want to be constantly messin about with a high pressure bottles safety measures???? though i would just keep air in bottle as the lads said its reall handy to have a bit o air after techin your gun. if you got electro gun take battery out mech take bolt out and remove barrel off both heypresto all safe:D

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
of course it does,the teeth bite into the macroline leaving indents,when removed and replaced enough the teeth no longer grip the macroline correctly, = leaky gat ,= either cut around about 1cm off the end of the macroline and re-attach (if you have enough spare) or replace it all .the amount of times i've had to replace fittings to stop the leak compared to the amount of times i've replaced macroline to stop the leak is miniscule.

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
If you don't have any special gadgets lying around, just grab a coin or something similiar and push into the pin on the top. The pin will be depressed and the air will be released.

It'll be loud and make your hand cold, but that is effectively how the marker is fed with air - By depressing the pin. Nothin' unsafe about it really, as the regulator will limit the pressure released (around 800psi at High pressure, or 450 at Low).

-Will
the reason it is cold on your hand is the high pressure air zipping across it.....this is bad.

use something long enough to keep the airflow off your skin. air over about 750psi pressure can force its way through the skin and into the blood capillaries forming nice little bubbles that can potentially lead to an embolism.

NEVER vent HPA near skin.....not so dangerous if you have a low pressure outlet reg.

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
i accidently switched my evil scion on when it wasn't connected to the gun and it blew both the gauges. ( the gun was set for low pressure for my angel).

so tell me why it blew the gauges????
oh and it emptied the bottle very quickly!!! :eek: