Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

End Of An Era

Jul 10, 2001
Kent England
Visit site
Yes a real real shame , i had 8 glorious years there learnt loads ,fought loads, a big shout to all the past and present players ,we lived the dream -- and then threw it all away- some people do not know what they got until its gone ! shock unit RIP

BOOGIE

May 21, 2004
FLA , USA
Visit site
Actually Alexander was Macedonian or however the 'ell you speel it. He conquered the Greeks 1st. Matt wasnt it you who shot me up at Campain in the snake???during the EXL.There was a great pic of it in Facefull.

Jan 18, 2008
Hey Boogie, Do You Remember Running The Whole Width Of The Field Upto Dan And Said "your So Gone On Your Pat Dan" And Then Ran Off (exl 04)

sponge10

myspace.com/londontigers
Jan 23, 2006
london
Visit site
Its a sad time for british paintball :( ,just as matty schmidt said,i had 7 great years with shockwave experiencing all the highs and lows that you could imagine playing for one of the top teams in the UK and Europe!! Shock will be sadly missed by most people,although some will be happy to hear this sad news ;).

On behalf of myself and all the other past and present players we all owe russel steel a great deal for running and financing the team for as long as he did,if it was'nt for him the team would have died many years ago.

Shockwave were the marmite of paintball you either loved us or hated us!! but we always got back up every time we got knocked down.

Shockwave are dead!!!!!!!
Long live shockwave
R.I.P.

Sherman

Dec 2, 2003
Visit site
Sorry to hear this. Always enjoyed playing vs Shockwave since Mayhem '94.

I wish paintball was like other sports, teams & clubs stay in competition but players and people running the team might change. Keep the name alive.

JUNIOR BROWN

never ending grind
Oct 31, 2002
California
Visit site
This isn’t good, sorry Shock and good luck to all of you.

It’s the same in the US right now, with some good team not having the money to keep going! Sad times but it will get better. We all hope…

BOOGIE

May 21, 2004
FLA , USA
Visit site
Umm I have dabbled quite a bit in History in general .Its kinda of a favorite subject of mine. :D On a quik note Peter the Great was almost 2 meters tall 6'7" it was reported .