Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

End of life

david525

Nov 17, 2015
beds
Hi I have a fibre wrapped bottle that is in test for another 2year but has reached it end of life can I get a new end of life test or is that it No one will fill it but me

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi I have a fibre wrapped bottle that is in test for another 2year but has reached it end of life can I get a new end of life test or is that it No one will fill it but me
If you mean it's now come to the final date, and that you had it tested 3 years ago then you don't gain the 'spare' two years

The final date is the expiry irrespective of when it was last tested

Note that the point that only you will fill it is irrelevant - it's not legal to be filled after expiry, you're the person liable when filling anyway

Nestor V

Mar 22, 2016
If it's been over 15 years from the original hydro date that is on the bottle, then it's. I longer legal to use. Even if you have a fresh re-hydro from a year ago.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
You most likely can get it re hydrod.
No - the final date is the final date

A fibre cylinder has a 15 year maximum life, with hydro tests at 5 year intervals
You can hydro test at other times but it does not affect the final date

If a test centre accepted an expired cylinder and tested it then you have just paid a test fee to have people like me take one look and prevent you from filling or using the cylinder