Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Engagement Pics Please

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
hi every one
thanks for all you coments but still on the look out for pics ? so if you see any let me know.has every one had probs with paintballkit web site ?

bomz

Jun 16, 2003
Norway
www.sniperpaintball.no
Oh, that must be the cutest, most romantic proposal I've ever seen or heard of. I hope that happens to me some day, to have paintball involved like that :D

Congrats and good luck :)

the paintballkit site hasnt worked for me for days now...

LENE, FAT LADY'S CHARMS, still borrowing another account!.. ;)

Tortoiselicker

Jun 8, 2005
Back in the UK
Visit site
Originally posted by bomz
Oh, that must be the cutest, most romantic proposal I've ever seen or heard of. I hope that happens to me some day, to have paintball involved like that :D

Congrats and good luck :)

the paintballkit site hasnt worked for me for days now...

LENE, FAT LADY'S CHARMS, still borrowing another account!.. ;)
Hmmm seems that the common Baller hasn't spotted this.
GUYS ITS LENE FROM FAT LADYS CHARMS AND SHES HOPING SOMEBODY PROPOSES TO HER AT AN EVENT

For those unaware this would be the young lady

Oh to be younger and better looking oh and the ability to actually be able to play:rolleyes:

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
I know I've got the ring I won in that crackerjack packet laying around here somewhere..........bring on Campaign! :p

Tortoiselicker

Jun 8, 2005
Back in the UK
Visit site
well, not just anybody... damn...
To late Lene, Just think of all those flowers presented to you at events now, mind you knowing ballers they tend to spend thier cash on shinies and the flowers will be stolern from the nearest garden.

Not just anybody?? Need a body guard then?
I can pot bitch as well:D