The Home Of European Paintball

England feedback!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Sid_Clan said:
Robbo I washed my hands of him a long time ago mate, so do what you will, got nothing to do with me, in fact, I didn't even read the thread until one of my players told me to come on and have a look....so I did.....what I can't understand is why Mak is saying he has screwed the nut, changed his attitude etc etc and yet it's worse than ever, kid has all the skill in the world, if he could lose that fkn chip from his shoulder and LEARN to respect people he might actually get somewhere, just a pity by the time the penny drops for him it will be too late.

So, England are out the World Cup, can't say I noticed ;)

I will say, I will wind people up about England being out, have a laugh, etc, but thats it, in my honest, mature opinion, what Mak has done is bull$hit, comes on here gobbing off about being Scottish and Proud, nah man, Mak lives in Mak Land, in Mak street, just next to Maksville!!!

Sid
Scottish, proud, but doesn't come on a public forum and gob off to the very people I consider friends, regardless of what side of the wall they live on.
Sid, I don't mind people being proud to be Welsh, Scottish or whatever, in fact I think it's admirable to be proud of your own identity..but it's when that pride seems to be inextricably linked to the hatred of another nation with no real rationale to back that hatred up other than the hatred itself.
Ignorance fuels that cycle as mak so expertly examples.

As for your thinking in that he could become a great player?
As the saying goes, if my aunt had bollocks, she'd be my uncle and in this case, if Mak had a brain, he'd be dangerous (on a paintball field).

He lives his life out as he does his paintball life, he's 'All show, no go' or
alternatively, 'All mouth, who's moved south' - ironic ain't it ?
:)

See you at Campaign Sid, we'll have a beer like we did a few years back, remember ??
Now who was that gobby little sh!te sitting with me and you that day ??
How things change.........not :)

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
Your the kinda guy who does his country a service sid :) I have nothing but repect for anyone of any nationality that is proud of being part of thier country, because thats what its all about.
I have a few mates like MakD who claim to be "the real patriots" who gob off about how great england is and find reasons for dissing every other nationality under the sun thinking it makes us look better, when really these are te people who make us look bad.
Being patriotic is one thing... being a complete bellend is another.

edit: OK robbo kinda beat me to it with the mutual respect jibberish....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
ollgeeze said:
Your the kinda guy who does his country a service sid :) I have nothing but repect for anyone of any nationality that is proud of being part of thier country, because thats what its all about.
I have a few mates like MakD who claim to be "the real patriots" who gob off about how great england is and find reasons for dissing every other nationality under the sun thinking it makes us look better, when really these are te people who make us look bad.
Being patriotic is one thing... being a complete bellend is another.
You won't find many men more proud to be Scottish than Sid and yet a more pleasant man you'd be equally hard pressed to find.....it's all about respect, and Sid not only shows it but gets it returned ... that's how it should be.

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Yeah I remember it well mate, think I was with my current Fiancee as well, she is English kinda!!!

Problem with Mak is it's the same old same old, not dissin the guy cos it's not my style, but he does this $hit all the time, not just about England, anything and with everyone, he gobs off, puts his mouth into overdrive, pi$$e$ people off then sits there and goes ah, sorry, didn't mean it, well, sorry, but it's the boy that cried wolf I'm afraid, bridges are burnt, people are no longer willin to put up with $hit, so now we have this. Robbo, totally agree with you, if he could sort his fkn head out he might make something of his life, but guess his ego is more important than his paintball career, shame really.

Sid

PS Beers in Campaign sound good to me, you buying for a change ;)

Edit: I have a tear in my eye ;)

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
ash22 said:
its all the fu**in dutch, we had british steel, the biggest steel making company in the world and the dutch had to take that away from us and call it corus:mad:
Speaking as a "fu**in dutch", we used to have Hoogovens, then the British came and now it is called Corus.
The Dutch have a smaller stake in Corus than the British, get your facts straight.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Tom37 said:
no no no!
football = 1ball:)

dont worry im funny in my own mind:rolleyes:
I think if anyything, Ronaldo's the one with one ball, he is lacking in masculinity just a bit :D
Did you see him keep diving! He literally just kept throwing himself on the floor :rolleyes:, & did you hear the crowd booing, hehe :)

TJ Lambini said:
If he's so proud of being Scottish, why does he type like a 13-year old American wigga?
;) true