Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

England teams!

Rebelsniper

**** Name!!!
Apr 29, 2002
Leicester, England
Visit site
is there an English league for paintballing or is it just a case of turn up for a tourney and make a name for ur self? If there is a league etc which teams shud i keep an eye out for when playing? any great English players i could learn from(this isnt a chance 2b big headed!);)

Nearly anyone can play

Any fool who can talk their way onto a team... (like me for instance!).

Where abouts in the country are you? Either offer yourslef as a guest (there are teams out there who'll take on a newbie) or get a bunch of mates together and talk them into borrowing/buying some kit.

You'll probably get shot to pieces in you're first tourney (I know I did!) but if you enjoy that you'll get better.

Richard

Originally posted by Rebelsniper
Rich u aint half a helpfull dude! thanks 4 all ur info and mybe one day we'll meet on a tourney field! ill keep an eye out 4u if i eva get 2 one!
Well I'm always happy to help, particularly when it is the alternative to work!

That'd be cool (but embarrassing when you tag me :p )

Hope to see you around

Richard

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
Dude, when you get yr team together get your ass down to a Midlands Masters event. Keep yr eyes out for info on the Tournament board.

There are usually at least 4 divisions (sometimes 5), and the ranking system is very fair. Also, it's nice to gauge yr performance against other regular teams when you first start off.

When Full-On mark 1 started off, we used to just pick up a copy of PGI and decide which ones we wanted to play and just go. It's nice to have a coupla well organised series' to pick from now though.

Also, it doesn't hurt to come along to a tourney and watch. Ask questions, you'll find paintballers are usually more than willing to share their sagely wisdom, no matter what their skill level!!

See ya soon hopefully!