Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

England v Algeria

ses_paintball

Jan 13, 2009
Basildon Essex
Anyway ...... After the game, I have never so fackin embarrassed and angry at a bunch of prima donnas who I genuinely felt would at least turn in a performance that had some bearing on the fact they get paid millions a year to put in performances up and down our country every week.

It says something when David James who basically had naff all to do is then deemed our best player ..... that sounds like a joke but unfortunately it wasn't, it was the stark truth that enveloped that game last night.

Out of all the furour that will no doubt follow, I feel sorry for the fans who spent all that money going out there only to witness the worst performance I have ever seen from an England squad.
Our fans deserved a performance that played host to effort, enthusiasm and at least a modicum of skill ... none of those were present last night.

Nobody apart from the most fervent Scotsman would have predicted that result and yet our players deemed it appropriate they serve it up for us all to see ....
After the first game, I owe Sid from the Clan 5 quid [He's a Jock by the way :) ] and now I have have had to block my mobile from all calls from Scotland ......

I have zero doubt Capello will get blamed in part for what happened but the truth of the matter is, tactics, formation whatever has nothing to do with pro players being unable to pass the frikkin ball and tracking back, that's down to technique and effort ... and those two attributes shouldn't have to be asked for... they feature as soon as you put that England shirt on.

And ses paintball, what is your point mate?
It is obvious I was way of the mark and so what were you trying to do?

Lighten the tone, crack a joke. But I see it didn't rub off the way I intended.

Englands performance was poor at best and just by watching the opening game I new this was going to be the same as all other performances. Way too much optimism.

I don't think I can ever really back them again. When you are getting paid £100,000 a week I expect a decent performance.... not always a win because it just doesn't happen that way. They let us down and should be ashamed.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Lighten the tone, crack a joke. But I see it didn't rub off the way I intended.

England's performance was poor at best and just by watching the opening game I new this was going to be the same as all other performances. Way too much optimism.

I don't think I can ever really back them again. When you are getting paid £100,000 a week I expect a decent performance.... not always a win because it just doesn't happen that way. They let us down and should be ashamed.

Ses, I think the limitations of the written word on forums such as this generally need something like a smiley face to put the post in some form of context otherwise we leave the tone of the post open to interpretation ... it could of course have something to do with my continuing paranoia but I'm blaming you first :)

And Ses, remember this, a picture, in this case a smiley face, paints a thousand words ...:)

As for what Terry did yesterday?
Joking aside and in all seriousness, he needs a fackin good kicking for assuming the right to tell anybody what to do in terms of management of our team.
He is nothing but a spoiled piece of sh!t who is unable to take directions for 4 weeks in his miserable life and when he doesn't agree with what's going on, he throws the toys out the pram.

He disgusts me ......

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Won't the N Korean team be able to tell the other N Koreans that the rest of the world isn't actually starving and dying of deseases, once they get home?

I'm surprised, and happy, that they're there, but how?

As for the England performance, I've already started rooting for the Dutch (they're always my 2nd team). I don't think England'll make it out of the group. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see where a win is going to come from.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
You do know where the world cup is being held this year right ?
In Safrica, in the shiny new facilities they have built there.

You're saying there are people starving and dying of horrible deseases in the newly built World Cup Village, or in South Africa in general? I wasn't aware either was the case.

Or do you think that Africa is one big country, populated only by small skinny African kids with distended bellies and flies round their eyes?

Sometimes I think Bono and Geldof do too good a job...