Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Entice me, marker needed UK

G

Gassy

Jim the dp fusion Khanzo is selling is great value for how it performs.

light,fast and efficent.Is very much like a cyborg and has a really nice feel to it.

Skeet

Platinum Member
So I have an undisclosed amount of money to spend ;) and i am confident it will be more than enough to buy whatever you miserable lot have to offer.

Now here is the thing, I don't want your Uber upped Ion, or tippy, or *******ised Shocker inbred mix of sft, tonton, with a dynasty trigger and NXT laazorrrrr eyes.... which is 6 different colours...

I am on the lookout for something a little less ordinary.

I have a max price for one individual marker, but may be tempted to purchase two.......

What will interest me.

Nexus cocker graphite fade only....
A1's (must have all gen 2/3 parts)
Nexus Egos (not as much but if price is right who knows)

What will not interest me,

Standard Egos
Pre 06 speed angels
shockers unless something exceptional
dm's (got one)
pm's unless really stupidly cheap and 07
standard eblades

What you got?????

How about my gun?
I assume you know it, but if not PM me...I'm after an 07 and will be wanting better than stock 05 price, being that it isnt one!:D

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
How about my gun?
I assume you know it, but if not PM me...I'm after an 07 and will be wanting better than stock 05 price, being that it isnt one!:D
Who doesn't know it?? not for me though. I do know a few guys looking an ego though so if you want to get fotos over to me i can show it their way........

Another thing for the rest of y'all..........etiquette.

if you are going to PM me with a price, then say "plus postage and fees" don't waste your time.......... all i want to know is what it is going to cost me to my door. All this crap about plus this plus that plus the other thing.............

postage to me will cost at most £20 by special delivery. Paypal fees you can work out yourself. If you would rather have a bank transfer no problem. Cheque no problem. Cash in post no problem. Paypal is most secure all round.

let me or any other prospective buyer know the price you are willing to accept. I don't haggle. I don't do offers. Occasionally I make an offer on behalf of a friend, but I don't like doing it. don't play the old start high and come down thing. if your price is too high (and I know you know it) you have lost a sale, simple as that. I am prepared to pay straight away, or as quickly as i possibly can, and I expect people to be straight to the point with me in return.

Thus, a good example is Dark Stranger who pmed and kindly said

"£XXX to your door" a fair price, for the marker he was offering.

simple, gets the point across and lets me know exactly how much i am spending. its about time the classifieds became a nice place to visit again.

Jim