Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Eos? and nd shocker

Adam-Eos

Apr 19, 2008
Seaton Devon
Hey guys just wondering what you think against the eos?
leave some comments yea thanks :)
And on the ND Shocker because im thinking of buying 1 :)

Kevy D

Retired, lol
Aug 6, 2007
Northern Quarter
If you're trying to decide between the 2 of them, I believe the Eos is the "new Epiphany", so the Shocker would be a more top-end choice. Not had any experience with the Eos personally but I am the proud owner of a ND Shocker and it feels niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiCE!

I'm sure Balf can offer you mucho feedback on both of them.

eLLiot-

Planet Eclipze[!]
Dec 19, 2007
How much is the ND Shocker?
And to be fair m8 Eos are no where near as good as shockers

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
The EOS is what the epiphany should have been, the eos has a lot of upgrades that make it worth the money, its lighter than the epiphany and ion and does feel nicer, you get the bolt out back and newer reg, plus the advantages you get from using the inserts in the fire chamber are very good. The ND shocker is a nice gun, good trigger and good milling. But remember, in order to get the extra milling, i believe they actually had to put extra metal on the gun and then mill into that, making it heavier, at least i thought it was, the NXT is lighter, but the SFT i have found to be the lightest. The ND shocker does come with all the ups though, q lock, freak barrel, trigger, custom milling and eye plates. If you have the cash then the shocker is a good gun, as is the EOS

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Shockers everytime. I'd always go for private label NXT over a standard as the price difference is very little in comparison with what your getting, some come with a blackheart board too (shocktech and hybrid's definately do).

The ND is a closed body so can be used with any shocker bolt asembley which is a bonus, not many people upgrade the bolt kit as it is teh best full kit on the marker, most upgrade the bolt to the NOX Kilo which rocks, if you want to spend £40 on a bolt, its non-essential but if you want one it will definately improve it. The boards are a bit lax, SP stock boards must be the worst on the market. Upgrade to a tadao, virtue or hyperdrive when you need to, the stock boards can not be made new mill ramping legal, but can be capped at 12bps if you play semi with the new rules.

The EOS is actually the best gun SP have released out of the box (disregarding PL shockers) it's the lightest, most efficient, and costs very little, had a long converstaion about it to find that out, but seriously it's good, but not as good as a shocker, because shockers are far easier on maintainance all round, not just general stuff, plus I'll work on a shocker rather than an EOS ;)

Anyway, enough ramblings from me

Balf