Epic Gun Sale!

wiggles01

Old and broken
Jun 3, 2010
Colchester
www.externalwallservices.co.uk
Got so many awesome guns for sale! All guns on primary post are for sale

252.JPG
1 of 80 Infamous edition empire axe, all polished, with empire barrel set (never used), and redline board £500

Machine Vapor all dust green, barrel set , and spares included £500

Luxe 1.0 with all 2.0 upgrades (except eye covers) £600

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg252.JPG

Last edited:

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
I thought from all your dealing you would have a sweet collection but i gotta give it to you mate, this is one of the nicest collections i have seen on here, some lovely guns!
Respect!
p.s. gotta see if i can gather some moolah for a 10 :)

Last edited:

wiggles01

Old and broken
Jun 3, 2010
Colchester
www.externalwallservices.co.uk
I thought from all your dealing you would have a sweet collection but i gotta give it to you mate, this is one of the nicest collections i have seen on here, some lovely guns!
Respect!
p.s. gotta see if i can gather some moolah for a 10 :)
Cool and thanks
The problem with a collection is it never see's the light of day so i thought i would give you all a chance to own some of them? ( i have more that i would not part with)
I have been using my custom team axe all year so never had the chance to use these bad boys

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Normally when someone says they have a collection they have mostly old bangers or dated guns .. But these .. Wow !! you should have them wall mounted. . . Nice. as Cool says . . Respect.

Reactions: wiggles01

Lollie

Jan 18, 2012
hi man, i saw your extensive ego collection so i thought that perhaps you may have a spare bolt and pin for sale/split from your awe-inspiring collection that would fit an etek 3 thanks man and all the best Ollie