Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Epidemic are Recruiting for 2015

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Afternoon all,

Epidemic are looking at recruiting a few players for the upcoming season. We are based in the North West and Cheshire. We train at CPPS and will be there on the 17th January 2015.

We finished 3rd overall In Div 4 last season making 2 podiums, our breakout team finished the season strong with a 2nd place finish at round 5. We also came 2nd at last years 7man (Saturday Divison).

If you are interested in playing some SupAir, coming back to the game or looking for a team for 2015 drop myself or @viper2k5 a message.

Our plans for 2015 is to have 2 squads, playing CPPS and potentially a Millenium event this year.

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Epidemic will be having an open training day this weekend on the 7th down at cpps, this day will be for anybody who is looking for a team no matter of skill or experience we have a couple of spots open in the Div 3 and Div 5 teams. the day will consist of drills and training and a few games in the afternoon. anybody is welcome to join us even if you have a team. but this day will determine the rest of the season and the mills event we will be attending. if you fancy coming down having a laugh and playing some paintball give myself or @viper2k5 a message on here and we will try to answer any questions thanks

Howzy

Northern Blackouts Capitano #29
Jan 31, 2015
North east
Sorry for thread revival but just seen this.
Had the pleasure with playing with some of the epidemic lads at the 1st January walkon up in the north east @ pointblank paintball Great set of lads who where there and would probably try joining them myself if I wasn't already in a team.