Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

equipment

Nate78

Nov 20, 2014
Redditch
I've stated before that I'm new to paintball,
I've been looking at the equipment people are using, some of the markers costing over £1000, yes they look good, even awesome but, are they worth the money? if so what makes it worth the extra? I have no intention of buying one but wanted to know,

my starter marker is a BT-4 combat slice, totally standard running co2, so my set up is a very long way from some of the setups.

Nat

Last edited:

Pomello_man

Mar 1, 2012
There are plenty of markers between what you have, and the £1000 range. I could never justify spending that much myself, and am more than happy with my mini. Best thing to do is try the markers out and decide for yourself on what's worth it for you

Howzy

Northern Blackouts Capitano #29
Jan 31, 2015
North east
Depends really what u want to play, with a BT-4 combat your looking at playing woods ball or maybe push into magfed with more money and a different marker.

As Missy-Q said in terms of markers each gun has a high end - low end brother (if you can call it that) for example the Planet Eclipse etha is the low end marker, the Planet Eclipse etek 5 Is the mid marker and the Planet Eclipse ego LV1 is the high end marker.

Personally I also can't justify spending 1k on a paintball marker but as I play speedball everyone uses top end markers due to basically how well they perform. But I've always said it's like football boots they don't make you play any better so u could have a low end marker and still play as good as someone with a top end marker. Go with whatever you can afford.