The Home Of European Paintball

Equipment

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
Originally posted by mjl1712
the best mask for glasses is V-Force
I wear a flex 7 and i have glasses, and they fit fine. The problem ull have is ur GLASSES steaming up not ur goggles. The thing i always do is put anti-fog spray on my glasses and that does the trick, i do that for marshalling aswell. But in the rain it wont help u at all, ur glasses will steam up no matter what, in the cold and wet like i found 1 time:(.

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
if u want dye

Originally posted by chunk
and have money
there is a pair
used twice in classifieds
for £50

;)

there certainly is:D

red dye invisions used twice as new very sexy sorry lost the barrel bag but as new invisions for 50 quid you cannot go wrong

also have some skull googles you can have 4 a tenner if your on a budget:D

Northern Fox

Oct 15, 2002
Northumberland, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by cowface1812
I wear a flex 7 and i have glasses, and they fit fine. The problem ull have is ur GLASSES steaming up not ur goggles. The thing i always do is put anti-fog spray on my glasses and that does the trick, i do that for marshalling aswell. But in the rain it wont help u at all, ur glasses will steam up no matter what, in the cold and wet like i found 1 time:(.
Ahh me dad will be interested in that, because we played last week, and he was having problems with either his goggles or glasses steaming up. He thought it was the goggles, but mine were fine most of the time, and we were putting on the same amount of anti-fog.

I THOUGHT THE WHOLE IDEA OF GETTING YOUR OWN MARKER WAS SO YOU COULD PLAY ON THINGS LIKE WALK ONS OR YOUR OWN LAND.

ARE YOU REALLY THINKING ABOUT LETTING PEOPLE SHOOT PAINT AT 200 MPH AT YOU WITHOUT WEARING EYE PROTECTION.

I WOULD SAY THAT UNLESS YOURE SHOOTING CANS IN YOUR BACK GARDEN THEN YOU SHOULD BUY GOGGLES AT THE SAME TIME AS YOUR MARKER. YOU CAN GET EM DIRT CHEAP ON HERE OR I SAW A PAIR ON EBAY FOR 15 QUID
WHAT PRICE CAN YOU PUT ON YOUR EYESIGHT.