Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Espn clip

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
mikey601 said:
.avi definatley plays thru VLC player...it should play thru alot of players...
hmmm...well it took, quite literally, 1 second to download...is that normal? or does that mean i've not actually downloaded it :confused:

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Thats your problem...

To download a torrent you need a torrent client

http://download.bitcomet.com/tracker/achive/BitCometTracker_0.2.zip

Click that and install bitcomet, then go back to the torrent and re-download it.

Prob solved.

When you go to the torrent site and click the download it will automatically open bitcomet if it doesnt and it asks you for a program to use select bitcomet

When bicomet open it will give you a popup torrent properties box, thats just telling you what your downloading, click ok then after a few seconds you should see a circle or it might be an arrow go green by the side of the torrnt that means its downloading.

Just shout if you get stuck

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
mikey601 said:
Thats your problem...

To download a torrent you need a torrent client

http://download.bitcomet.com/tracker/achive/BitCometTracker_0.2.zip

Click that and install bitcomet, then go back to the torrent and re-download it.

Prob solved.

When you go to the torrent site and click the download it will automatically open bitcomet if it doesnt and it asks you for a program to use select bitcomet

When bicomet open it will give you a popup torrent properties box, thats just telling you what your downloading, click ok then after a few seconds you should see a circle or it might be an arrow go green by the side of the torrnt that means its downloading.

Just shout if you get stuck
cheers for the help mate :D
will let u know if i have any problems...

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
mikey601 said:
No worries mate, it can seem a bit daunting when starting out, but you must admit 1sec for a whole episode, that didnt sound too fast to you :p
haha, no i kinda guessed it hadn't worked straight away...but thought i'd give it a go anyways :D

...i've downloaded the BitComet thing, and extracted all files...but i still can't download the torrent, it's still downloading in a second! (and not playing!!!) :confused: