Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etek 2 issues.

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
1st I have a fresh procell in it and my bottle was at 2000psi (also another friend tried my bottle and it was fine)

There are no leaks anywhere tht I can tell. The 1st stot is ridiculously low powered and any shot after that just gets worse. I could literally throw the balls harder.

The lpr is set at flush and the dwell is at 13.5.

Any help?

Cheers

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Hi,

So you tried another bottle and the marker shot fine? If so you need to change your bottle!

If that was not the case please let me know, but thats my understanding based on what you wrote above.

Nicky T

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
The way I read it is he tried his bottle in another marker and it was fine with his friends marker, ruling out a problem with the bottle. Try another battery, I have had duff batteries(procells) fresh out of the packet and also the cold weather can play havoc with batteries.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
taken the rammer housing out recently? if its been put in upside down, which it is very easy to do, the bolt will cycle but there will be no air delivered through the bolt, resulting in the balls plopping out the end.

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
yes he tried the bottle on my marker and it worked fine. the shots were dropping out of the end of the barrel and going two/three feet. think rammer housing is a possibility, and two batteries were also tried.

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
the rammer housing hasnt been touched. The only parts i have touched since I last used it is the inline reg to clean it. I have been told to try some new grease?

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
After giving it a clean i set it to that. havnt really tested it since. I am playing this saturday and hoping my tech mate can have a look. was really hoping i would get some ideas from here. I didnt check the difference with the 2nd battery and knowing my luck either thats it or my solenoid has gone and im doomed