Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etek 3/4 Vs Creed V2

fintan harding

Jun 11, 2012
Hi guys been having this discussion on a Facebook page, thought i'd post it here to see what you all think seeing as some don't have Facebook etc.

So what are the Pros and Con's of each?
What would YOU prefer to have and why?
I want your opinions and experiences.

My Personal Opinion is that i prefer the Etek's easy to maintain robustness that it will work 99% of the time and that it will shoot as well as you need it to. Plus the main thing i love is the price and how it keeps it's value over the years or should I say slowly reduces it but not a drastic drop of £150 etc each year.
Now it's over to you, feel free to put across your argument but be ready to back it up.

Thanks
James T

NOTE: This is not for me to make up my mind on which to buy etc. As i have a Etek and am very happy with sticking with it, thanks.
i aggree i just think eclipse guns were the best things invented to mankind

fintan harding

Jun 11, 2012
also now the barrels are a lot beter than before o n the eclipse guns as they all have shaft 4 barrels even the 300 pound etha has shaft 4 tecnology

Reactions: zX JT Xz

fintan harding

Jun 11, 2012
Aye, thank god i'm not alone lol[/quoteyes

i aggree with u mate alhough i dont want to seem like im dissing vanguard as both companies dont have a bad gun for sale its just if i was to choose between the to i would go with eclipse