Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etek 3/4 Vs Creed V2

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Hi guys been having this discussion on a Facebook page, thought i'd post it here to see what you all think seeing as some don't have Facebook etc.

So what are the Pros and Con's of each?
What would YOU prefer to have and why?
I want your opinions and experiences.

My Personal Opinion is that i prefer the Etek's easy to maintain robustness that it will work 99% of the time and that it will shoot as well as you need it to. Plus the main thing i love is the price and how it keeps it's value over the years or should I say slowly reduces it but not a drastic drop of £150 etc each year.
Now it's over to you, feel free to put across your argument but be ready to back it up.

Thanks
James T

NOTE: This is not for me to make up my mind on which to buy etc. As i have a Etek and am very happy with sticking with it, thanks.

weihrauch hw

London Sock
Jul 2, 2011
Ashford
Vanguard creed!
pro's
Better barrels
Better board
Better trigger
Cheaper parts
Better customer service
Looks better (in my opinion)
Once accurately tuned, more consistent than the etek
Better presentation in the box (portable charger, allen keys, bottle opener!)

Jun 25, 2009
South West London
I've got three creeds and have only ever had 1 leak - that was due to the fact I had not used that particular marker for nealy a year and an o-ring had dried out. A new o-ring and a little oil and problem gone.

I have never used an Etek, but I have had a Ego and I preferred the Creed to the Ego - it is quieter, comes with a better barrel (a whole kit of them in fact) and the whole feel of it was better than an Ego, so I would chose the Creed.

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
That's fair enough, when it comes down to it someone recently said it like this:
' Etek is like the AK47 of the tourney world, on top of that it looks sweeet, cheaper than the creed, feels better in the hands, sounds like a machine gun. '
Now That pretty much sums the Etek up for me.

The Creed is more high tech but maintained properly and in the right hands it'll work and work shooting sweet all the time.
(For something thats made to be £700 new or was made to retail at that) something that was made to be £400 new isn't far off it.

I haven't had good experiences with Creed's but maybe just maybe will give another a go.

Sam Mills

Platinum member
Jul 25, 2012
Aberdeen, Scotland
I just got my one and I love the way It feels ion the hand , the amazing oled screed, and the smoothness of the shot I am off to play with in a week so I will give you a proper review :)

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
I just got my one and I love the way It feels ion the hand , the amazing oled screed, and the smoothness of the shot I am off to play with in a week so I will give you a proper review :)
Don't get me wrong i have had one but it was quite F**ked literally but worked for some insane reason, didn't really like it but feel free to post what you like/feel afterwards bud :)