Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

******Etek 3,Chronograph,Barrel kit,Fuel Supra Lite Tank******

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
I have for sale this immaculate Etek 3 in forest digi camo colour. It has no marks or scratches of any kind. I have installed a pops asa and a Violent roller bearing trigger which makes walking the trigger very easy. The gun has been cleaned and maintained after every use and has never let me down. The gun comes with every thing you would get from new and I will include the original asa and trigger.

I want SOLD insured next day delivery. Payment by PayPal as owed or you pay the fees. Or bank transfer.NO trades thanks.

Next up is a Fuel Supra Lite tank with Ninja Pro Reg, these tanks are the lightest 68/45 tank on the market bar none. This tank is as new and has only been used twice. The Ninja reg is fully adjustable for output pressure and position. The tank is in test till 4/2018.

I want SOLD inc delivery.Paypal payment as owed or you pay fees.Or bank transfer.

Hand held chronograph, good working order SOLD delivery. PayPal as owed or you pay the fees. Or bank transfer.

Critical 100g 14 in barrel with .688 back and .684 very light in excellent condition no ware at all. These are not available in this country.SOLD. PayPal as owed or you pay the fees.

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited: