Etek 3, Ego 09 or 10 and dm9 ??? Help

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
if I see one I'll turn it your way
;)

lol @ them being a bit big, they were getting a bit small for me! Uni lifestyle getting to me, obviously.
:eek:
Perhaps I should use some of my paintball fund for a gym membership...

NAAAAAAAHHHHH

JUNIORBONES

Feb 19, 2010
LOL!!! Hope you aint affended Bam....
Gym membership, sod that, feeling knackered just thinking about that word!!!

Ill stick to my weight lifting on a friday night (pub, beers) then my run round the woods getting shot at on a saturday and sunday... Seems more appealing than going to a gym!!:D

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
'course not. I'm a big lad, and always have been.
;)

Ain't that the truth! I actually spent a term going to the gym twice a week, lost weight and felt great, went home for the christmas holidays and couldn't be arsed when I got back!

Next term'll be the one. I swear it, I'll be a new man!

lols.

JUNIORBONES

Feb 19, 2010
Right all im in a spot of need....
Right im heart set on a dye marker, but what one to go for?
Do i go for a second hand dm9? whats the price i should be looking at? Does £350 seem overpriced or what?? Theres one on here, looks like the regs been changed but im unsure, if youve spotted it, was added couple of days ago, can you suggest if its worth it?
Or ive been given prices on the dm10 and new NT's... Im quite new to sport, got a few middle range markers and looking to get more involved and love the dye markers ive seen so far.

Please please all can you help???:eek:

jonboyyow

Obsessive Compulsive
May 16, 2009
Chorley
Get hold of a second hand DM9 definately, you will love it.
The one for £350 is not overpriced at all, in fact a very good price, is just missing the rubber reg cover.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Dm9 gat

Hi matey, if you can get that DM9 for that price tear his arm off for it, as depending what it`s like going price is between £400-£600 and they are a beauty to have, so quiet and true ,
the trouble with these GAT`s is that they are that good you might want to put it up on your wall as a show piece as some players have done......Honestly tho they are an awsome gat.......Bluey ...care-bears-uk.com

JNR-XV

www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
May 7, 2007
Basingstoke
www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
I love my DM9, the DM10 however is pretty much the same gun with diff milling and an ironman trigger. If the price is really that good might just aswell go for that, otherwise wait for a sweet DM9 to pop up on the forums, i dont think you will have to wait long mate.