Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etek 3 hopper and tank help

nut shooter

Jun 27, 2010
Halo B With V35 Board and Rip Drive is a pretty good hopper, I have it and would rccomend it, maybe a second hand one aswell if that's too expensive
Halo B With V35 Board and Rip Drive is a good price what hpa bottle should i get and what mask soz but your really helful duke so ill spam u

Aarron.

Moo, I'm a Pig.
Jan 26, 2010
United Kingdom, Manchester
Halo B With V35 Board and Rip Drive is a good price what hpa bottle should i get and what mask soz but your really helful duke so ill spam u
if you gave a budget for everything in total that would help everyone. Mask I'd push you towards Events. you can get a pair of 08's for like £25. but depends if you want to customise your mask I'd say Profelx's loads of people customise them.

Tank - I'd say a Pure Energy tank or just any Bottle which has over 3years left and is £80 or under.

Luke H

Apr 29, 2010
Wrexham
For the bottle, it really depends on what sort of thing you want to play, and obviously your budget. If you are planning on playing tournys then a carbon fiber tank woul be best, but if your playin rec or woodsball then an alluminum one would be fine, but if you have it in your budget then get a carbon fiber tank, with some sort of bottle cover as well. As for the mask then get the best one you cam afford so that it will last you a while, dye i4's are excellent but just get the best ones you can afford.

Duke

nut shooter

Jun 27, 2010
if you gave a budget for everything in total that would help everyone. Mask I'd push you towards Events. you can get a pair of 08's for like £25. but depends if you want to customise your mask I'd say Profelx's loads of people customise them.

Tank - I'd say a Pure Energy tank or just any Bottle which has over 3years left and is £80 or under.
okej i would liek to spend 600 pounds in total

nut shooter

Jun 27, 2010
For the bottle, it really depends on what sort of thing you want to play, and obviously your budget. If you are planning on playing tournys then a carbon fiber tank woul be best, but if your playin rec or woodsball then an alluminum one would be fine, but if you have it in your budget then get a carbon fiber tank, with some sort of bottle cover as well. As for the mask then get the best one you cam afford so that it will last you a while, dye i4's are excellent but just get the best ones you can afford.

Duke
okej thx lol now i only got ot get 300 quid from my paper round lol

nut shooter

Jun 27, 2010
600 inc the Gun or now you have taken the gun outa that money ? so your looking at about £200 get a Fiber Tank and a Good Mask. I'd say any fiber tank that has over 2 years left and a comfortable mask. (Event's)
k so a gureilla and a grillz would do nicely

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
Nut there are a few things u should consider before spending that sort of money.
1) how often are you hoping to play
2) can you afford the paint / game fees?

It's pointless spending all that if you can't use it.

You can make a few savings and use the rest as paint money

instead of an etek 3 (£400) buy a second ego 08 (£300)
any hopper will do as long as it's a force feed with 15bps
invert too (£50) readloader (£35 - second hand)
always a new mask or a second hand mask with a new lense (£50)
when it comes to bottles, what sort of games will you be playing? If it's going to be the ten minute turnaround walkon games then a 0.8 3k psi steely will be perfect (£50) instead of three times that for a fibre wrap bottle.

Just a few considerations before you go shopping.

turb3k

ᵀᴴᴱ'ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Mar 1, 2009
England
ive not long got a rotor! really good hopper, b4 that i had a haloB! so glad i changed!