Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etek 3 OOPS Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I have seen on your newbies post that you have two ions, why not just take off the asa on an ion and swap it out to the etek? You said above its only a temporary measure.

Russell Hill

Just a little bit more crazy than yesterday.
Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
I hadn't even thought of that.... will it fit though, for some reason I thought they had a different way of attaching to the markers. When I get home tonight I will be having a look into that. Sometimes it take someone else to point out the obvious :)

Doog12

Nov 6, 2013
Scotland
Never even thought of that.. Sayng that i read this post before i noticed your newbies thread haha. If you still need a nut its just a standard M12 x 1.75 nut that fits

Reactions: Russell Hill

Russell Hill

Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
I bow down to both of you, :notworthy: I will pop into a store on the way home from work for a nut, if I can't find one I'll use the Ion one! Damn I'm liking this forum (y)

Reactions: Doog12

Russell Hill

Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
Well I found a nut that fit, however I don't think it is pushing the pin down far enough. So I have butchered an Ion for the ASA and I can confirm that it is shooting fine Now all I need to do is get the knob when it's available and all is good. Thanks all for your ideas.

Reactions: Doog12

Russell Hill

Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
Indeed that is the main thing isn't it! Now I'll admit I'm one of those people that like things to be matching so I still won't give up on the black screw knob! (I'm a little surprised that no-one has made a knob joke yet..... We must be so mature!)

Status
Not open for further replies.